KEDARNATH YATRA WITH CHOPTA,TUNGNATH
₹ 13999.00 Per Person
Take the pilgrimage tour to Pratham and Dwitiya Kedar, Kedarnath, and Tungnath temple.
Baba Kedar, Lord Shiva is the deity of both the Kedarnath and Tungnath shrine. A trek of 18 km approx from Gaurikund is to be covered by pilgrims to reach Kedarnath Dham and 4 km from Chopta to reach Tungnath temple. Along with this holy tour, you will trek 2.5 km to Deoriatal famous for panoramic Himalayan views. Chopta is a small hamlet and one of the famous places to visit in Uttarakhand.
- Jaipur to Jaipur Transportation
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinner
- 03 Night Stay [Triple/Quad Sharing Basis]
- Activity Permits
- Experienced Tour Captain
- First – Aid Kit
- Personal Expenses during he trip
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Day 0: Jaipur to Rishikesh
- Report Narayan Singh Circle, Jaipur before 7:00 PM (Bus timings & Pick up points will be shared 1 days before your trip starts)
- We will board the Traveller bus.
- Drive: 501 KM || 11 to 12 hrs
Day 1: Rishikesh to Sonprayag
- We will reach Rishikesh early in the morning.
- After having our breakfast in Rishikesh we will head towards Sonprayag
- Drive: 200 KM || 8 to 9 hrs
- Stay: Sonprayag (Homestay triple or quad Sharing)
- Note: Helipad services are available to Kedarnath temple and back from Phata at extra charges.
Day 2: Sonprayag to Gaurikund And Kedarnath Trek
- We will drive from sonprayag to Gaurikund – 5 Km
- Trek starts from gaurikund & It will be a 16 Km trek with an altitude gain of 5,750 ft.
- Trek Distance: 16 Km || 5 to 6 hr
- During the trek drinking water, food & washrooms are available throughout.
- The trail is easy and well-marked
- There are multiple waterfalls along the trail where we can capture beautiful pictures.
- We will follow the river Mandakini through the trek. At one point we will cross it on a bridge.
- We will reach the temple in the late afternoon. We will check in at the homestay and spend time at the temple and explore around. Our stay is very close to the temple.
- Stay: Homestay 3 or 4 Sharing) – Near Kedarnath temple
- Note: Mules will be available at particular points to carry luggage or people if you feel tired. You can pay for them and take the services.
Day 3: Kedarnath Temple to Gaurikund Trek And Drive To Chopta
- We will wake up before sunrise and see the Himalayas in golden color in the background of the temple
- Temple will be open around 5:00 Am in the morning you can visit the temple and offer your prayers
- After having breakfast, we will start descending and reach Sonprayag
- Trek Distance: 16 Km || 5 to 6 hr
- From Sonprayag we will start our journey towards Chopta
- Drive: 75 KM || 4 to 5 hr
- Stay: Chopta (Homestay or Camp Stay 3 or 4 Sharing)
Day 4: Chopta to Tungnath Temple Trek And Drive Back To Rishikesh
- This day will start the trek at 4:00 Am in the morning and will reach Tunganath by sunrise. During sunrise, we will get to witness a really beautiful 360-degree view of the Garhwal and Kumaon ranges. Peaks namely, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Kamet, Dunagiri, Chaukhamba, Kedar dome, Thalaysagar, Gangotri ranges, Jahanukut, and more The sunrise view from this spot is the best you will get to see in all of the Himalayas
- Trek Distance: 7 KM || 5 to 6 hr
- Post that we’ll be trekking up further to Chandrashila peak
- It’s a steep ascent and will take an hour to complete around a 1 Km trek. We will trek back on the same path back to our campsite.
- After descending to Chopta we will start our journey towards Rishikesh
- Drive: 160 Km || 5 to 6 hr
- Start from Rishikesh to Jaipur in the night.
- Drive: 501 Km || 7 to 8 hr
Day 5: We shall reach by 10:00 AM at Jaipur
Things to Bring:
- Comfortable Sport/Trekking shoes.
- A sturdy backpack (40-60 liters) with rain cover.
- Clothes (Two pairs)
- One warm layer- This includes Thermals, Fleece or sweater, and Winter Jacket.
- Sun cap
- Balaclava or Woolen Scarves
- Two pairs of sports socks and a pair of woolen socks for the night.
- Headlamp/LED torch
- Daypack to keep essentials (20 liters)
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, etc…
- Two water bottles: 1 liter each
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Once you register, you cannot cancel the registration. Because we don’t appreciate the Laziness
Note: – trekNtalk is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during the trek.