TAKE A WALK TO THE MOUNTAIN - 07th March 2021
₹ 100.00 Per Person
All the registered members should assemble at Jal Mahal Jogging Road at 6:00 am, and Trek starts at 6:10 am sharp.
You will experience some beautiful valleys, Mountains, lush green forest, with ample natural beauty throughout the trek.
You get a chance to visit some of the ruined hunting lounge and spiritual heritage on the way
- Warm up session
- Team Building Activities
- Confidence booster Activities
trekNtalk welcomes you to aboard our mission to be fit and connect your soul with natural beauty.
Don’t forget to take breaks!!!
Thinking about running away from your daily routine and cabin/ WFH life? Take a break. Experience the beautiful sunrise from the top of the peak. You don’t need to travel to XYZ place to enjoy the adventure and view. Explore your pink city’s adventurous mountain trails. Get excited about trekking routes in your Jaipur as we have lot of hiking paths around the city to offer you. Join us to make your weekend perfect.
Hiking / Trekking is a combination of physical, mental and psychological strength as well as endurance. Every visit to the mountain is different. Do not take the mountains and altitude for granted.
Your trek leaders and batch mates are your family. Conditions are harsh and the right attitude is imperative to enjoy all the adventure you will experience.
Starting Point: Jal Mahal Jogging Road Parking, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Ending Point: Jal Mahal Jogging Road Parking, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Time duration – 2:30 to 3:00 hours
Date & Time:
* 07th March 2021
* Refreshment distribution- 6:00 -6:10 a.m.
We will not responsible for your Refreshment, if you come after 6:40 a.m.
* Warm up session 6:10 a.m. to 6:20 a.m.
* Hiking start at sharp 6:20 a.m.
* Carry Water Bottle to keep yourself hydrated
Note: Should be not late than 2 minutes from the scheduled time.
Registration Fee: 100 Rs. Per Person
Register Before 6:00 PM, 06-03-2021
This is a group tour
Meeting Point: Jal Mahal Jogging Road Parking
Once you register, you cannot cancel the registration. Because we don’t appreciate the laziness
• Avoid close contact with others.
• Avoid handshakes & high-fives.
• Always stay six feet apart from other
• Carry water bottle to keep yourself hydrated
• Trekking Shoes for being trek friendly
• Flexible and comfortable trekking suit (as it is a tough trek).
• Not recommended for travelers with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant hikers.
• No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• Hikers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Note: – trekNtalk is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during the trek.