Hampta Pass Trek with Chandratal Lake
₹ 7599.00 Per Person
Trek Date: 19th – 23rd June 2022 [starting from & ending at Manali]
Last Date of Booking – 13th June 2022
Day 1 : Manali to Jobra drive & trek to Chika
Day 2 : Chika to Balu ka Ghera
Day 3 : Balu ka Ghera to Shea Goru via Hampta Pass
Day 4 : Shea Goru to Chatru, drive to Chandartal Lake
Day 5 : Chatru to Manali drive
1. Stay in tents on a sharing basis from chika to chatru
2. All meals included from day 1 Lunch to day 5 breakfast. Vegetarian Meals will be served throughout the trek.
3. Skilled local staff & trek guide who have ample knowledge of the route.
4. Hot water for drinking purposes will be provided on request.
5. Kitchen, dining & toilet tents will be used during the trek.
6. Cooks/Helper for carrying common equipment like rations/tents/utensils/groceries.
7. All trek essentials included-
[i] Accommodation – tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, etc.
[ii] Safety equipment – microspikes, gaiters as per requirements, & a basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
[iii] Permit – forest & camping fee included
The above trek charges do not include the GST charges.
Personal essentials –
(i) Equipment – Gumboots, trekking poles, liners, etc.
(ii) Insurance – Personal and travel insurance.
(iii) Beverage – Mineral water bottles/ bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks – Chocolate, dry fruits, protein, or nutrition bar
(v) Entertainment – Camera or drone fees
Things to Bring:
- Comfortable Sport/Trekking shoes.
- A sturdy backpack (40-60 liters) with rain cover.
- Clothes (Two pairs)
- One warm layer- This includes Thermals, Fleece or sweater, and Winter Jacket.
- Sun cap
- Balaclava or Woolen Scarves
- Two pairs of sports socks and a pair of woolen socks for the night.
- Headlamp/LED torch
- Daypack to keep essentials (20 liters)
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, etc…
- Two water bottles: 1 liter each
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ‘’force majeure’’, medical emergency, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any service that remains unutilized by you.
Any additional cost incurred due to changes in government guidelines related to travel/trek/ covid guidelines.
Anything which is not included in inclusion.
Note: – trekNtalk is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during the trek.