Christmas Camping Carnival 2.0 | 24th - 25th December
₹ 1499.00 Per Person
The season of camping is here and so are we with Christmas Camping Carnival 2.0. This winter’s first camp night that’s gonna be filled with warm bonfire, music and food, happy people, and good vibes
Call your folks and get them along. No age limit, no space limit. Anyone and everyone can experience the best of camping here.
Things we will Provide:
- Snacks & Tea
- Triple & Double sharing Tents
- Transportation to the Campsite
- Anything which is not mentioned in details
Day 01 (24th December, Saturday)
4:30 PM – Arrival at Campsite
4:30 to 5:00 PM – Tent Allotment & Briefing Session
5:00 to 5:30 PM – High Tea with Snacks
5:30 to 6:30 PM – Spending Leisure Time, Enjoying Sunset
6:30 to 8:00 PM – Fun Games, Activities, & Dance
8:00 to 9:00 PM – Dinner
9:00 to 11:00 PM – Soft Music & Conversations around the Bonfire
After 11:00 PM – Sleepover in Tents
Day 02 (25th December, Sunday)
6:30 AM – Wake Up Call
6:30 AM to 7:00 AM -Freshen Up Time
7:00 AM to 9:30 AM – Time to Trek (in sand dunes)
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Breakfast
10:30 AM to 11:00 AM – Wrapping Up & Departure
- First Aid Kit
- Bonfire & Music
- Photos & Videography by professional
Things To Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Woollen cap
- Trekking/Sports shoes
- Extra Set of Clothes (As per your convenience)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
Documents to Carry
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
Terms & Conditions
- Prior reservation is mandatory. (Post purchase, you will receive a order ID that is your reservation number)
- Tents are on twin & three sharing basis.
- Check In Time : 04.30 PM (Saturday)
- Check out Time : 11.00 AM (Sunday)
- Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- The campsite has a strict NO Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
- All timings mentioned above are tentative.
This booking is completely non-refundable
Note: – trekNtalk is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during the camping.